About Us, FamilySAFE of Texas
FamilySAFE has been in business since 1998. We are the first pre-fabricated above ground storm shelter company to pass all of the testing at the Texas Tech Wind Lab. We are the only company to have someone inside the shelter while the wind lab was shooting a 15 pound 2″x4″ at 100 MPH at the shelter repeatedly. We have over 20,000 installations of above ground Tornado Shelters. FamilySAFE has withstood the test of time and Mother nature.
At FamilySAFE we believe that choosing a shelter company is a very personal decision. You are counting on the company to deliver a quality product that will keep your FamilySAFE in times of extreme weather. FamilySAFE is a BBB accredited business and we strive to uphold the eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business. FamilySAFE has been built on these standards since 1998.
- Build Trust: Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly: Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth: Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent: Openly identify the nature, location and ownership of the business and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor Promises: Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive: Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy: Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed and respect the preferences of consumers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity: Approach all business dealings. Marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
Hear what our customers have to say!
You don't have to take our word. Listen to our customers' testimonials. They'll tell it like it is!